Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Experience the exciting Paddle Board adventure Riverlife offers. Our experienced instructors will teach you the techniques to confidently Paddle Board at your own pace while exploring Brisbane’s iconic river.
Suitable for all abilities and fitness levels, the adventure includes stand-up paddle board training followed by an instructed paddle board adventure. We offer the choice of Kayaking or Stand Up Paddle Boarding for this adventure.
No Experience Necessary
Riverlife’s adventures are guided by qualified and experienced instructors. No experience is necessary as each session includes full instruction, a safety briefing and all equipment including a PFD. Participants must be at least 8 years of age.Book Now chevron_right
|Session||Timetable||Price Per Person|
|Stand Up Paddle Boarding||Daily 3:00pm - 4:30pm||$59|
|*Student Mid-Week||Daily 3:00pm - 4:30pm||$39|
*Mid-week: Monday – Friday *Student: must have a student ID.
Corporate and Private Group Bookings
Riverlife has exciting adventure packages to do with your team, group or friends! Add on some catering and drinks. It’s affordable, fun and perfect for your next social club, Christmas or staff party, team-building or family day out! Visit our Private Group and Team Building Page for more information.
What to bring
What you need to bring / wear:
- Clothes that will get wet (board shorts / ¾ pants and T-shirt)
- Spare change of shorts / ¾ pants
- No shoes required – we stand up paddle barefoot
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses (optional)
- Towel (also available for hire $2 each)
- Water bottle (drinks are available for purchase)
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use.
- Locker Hire $3.00 each