SCHOOL HOLIDAY ADVENTURE RANGER CAMP
Our brand new Riverlife Adventure Ranger camp will set your kids on a journey that seems far away but keeps them close to home! Seek adventure, develop new skills, and make new friends all in the comfort of your own backyard with our inner-city & close-to-work location that provides you with convenience and peace of mind. Join us for hair-raising adventure and initiative-based games & challenges this Easter break!
What To Expect
Our aim is to take your kids away from their devices and into an environment of adventure, to build strong friendships and above all have FUN!
No day is the same at Riverlife but here are some of the adventures you can experience in our school holiday program… each day will consist of four or more exciting adventures:
• Face your fears abseiling the famous Kangaroo Point cliffs
• Master your balance with stand up paddle boarding
• Learn a new skill for life by kayaking on the Brisbane River
• Lava Land: leap across a lake of lava and make it safely across the rocks, don’t forget to help your team mates behind you though!
• Welcome aboard! Dock the vessel of your choice and learn about Queensland’s Maritime History at the Queensland Maritime Museum
• Outdoor laser tag – gather your troops, put on your war paint, design your fort and get ready for the ultimate showdown of the Riverlife Rangers
• Cycle to Epicurious for a touch, smell and taste tour of the Herb & Vegetable Garden at Southbank
• Hop aboard the city hopper ferry for a picnic lunch to Picnic Island and Riverside Green playgrounds for games of red rover, stuck in the mud and much more
• Experience art and culture at the Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)
• Cycle down to South bank for a swim and a game of marco polo
• Verse your teammates in a Segway obstacle course challenge in our parkland
• Cycle to the botanic gardens and take an art
• Trivia Fun! Learn about the City you live in during a fun tour and in a game of trivia see if your team can beat the rest!
*minimum age 8+ years*
Drop-off & Pick-up will only be available at Thornton Street Ferry Terminal. Riverlife staff will be stationed in this area between 8:15am and 8:45am for drop-off and 3:45pm – 4:15pm for pick-up. This area is accessible by car for drop-off/pick-up and is adjacent to the City Hopper/City Ferry Terminal, which services Brisbane’s major ferry terminals.