WHAT WE OFFER
Experience Brisbane in a new way with one of Riverlifes unforgettable “Adventure Tours
Treat your team to an experience and help foster positive relations within your workplace.
Unbeatable views and amazing packages built to cater to every need.
Curriculum-directed programs for year 5 to year 10 students will provide challenge and adventure activities to move students outside their comfort zone
Parkland ceremonies and 4 different riverside venues for you to celebrate your special day.
New Years Eve
Day Kayak Adventure
Abseil The KP Cliffs
Say it with a gift card
Ditch the traditional gifts that just collect dust on the shelf and treat the person you care about with a Riverlife experience that they’ll remember forever.
It’s never been a better time to see what Brisbane has to offer.
It’s Riverlife’s way of saying Thanks for a whole year! This annual pass is the perfect gift for Brisbane locals who love to get out and about and entertain friends who visit, and it’s Brisbane’s best value yearly adventure experience and fitness pass ever! We are...
It's that time of year again! Christmas day is just around the corner and many of us are looking for the perfect gift to give to our friends and family. However, the search for that special gift to show our loved ones how much they mean to us isn't always easy. Fear...
Father's Day is just around the corner and it's time to start thinking about a gift for Dad. Finding the perfect gift for Dad can be challenging. Most Dad's buy themselves the things they want and need and don't care for anything else. With limited options, many of us...
Looking for Us?
Getting here by Taxi
Catch a taxi to Thornton Street, walk down to the Thornton Street Ferry Terminal, turn left and follow the Riverlife signs. Riverlife is 300m from the Thornton Street Ferry Terminal.
Getting Here By Walking
Walk from the CBD over the Goodwill Bridge, turn left and follow the river to Riverlife.
Getting Here By Bus
Take any Brisbane City Council bus to the South Bank Busway Station. Riverlife is a 2km walk along the river from the bus station in the direction of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
Getting Here By Driving
Note: there is no on-site parking at Riverlife.
- River Terrace
- Park at the top of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs next to ‘The Cliffs Cafe’, walk down the cliff stairs, turn right and walk 150m to Riverlife.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Drive
- Park at the bottom of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs at the end of Lower River Terrace, walk along the river towards the Story Bridge for 300m to Riverlife
- Via Ellis Street
- Continue driving down towards the river and turn right under the Pacific Motorway (Captain Cook Bridge), park or drop off, in the free public car park at the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Then walk, following the Riverlife signs along the river and cycle path, a distance of 800m.
- Via Dock Street
- Continue to drive under the Pacific Motorway (Captain Cook Bridge), park or drop off, in the free public car park at the base of the Kangaroo Point Cliffs. Then walk, following the Riverlife signs along the river and cycle path, a distance of 800m.
- Hamilton Street (Off Bright Street)
- Take a short 300m walk along the river and cycle path towards the Kangaroo Point Cliffs.