$1450 Total per experience
This is a premium experience that only runs once we have a large enough group. We recommend larger groups of 8 or more. If you are a smaller group please enquire below to join our waiting list as we aim to run this experience on the last saturday of every month. We can also run this experience on request for larger groups.
Aboriginal Cultural Experience In Brisbane
Riverlife Mirabooka offers you an exclusive and intimate Indigenous cultural experience with Brisbane Yuggera Aboriginal Dancers. Enjoy the rich cultural heritage of the Yuggera tribe and participate in traditional songs and dances with Didgeridoo performances. Located in the evocative Kangaroo Point Bushland, you will feel the wonder and excitement of Australia magical Indigenous culture as you hear the ancient stories, music and customs of the Yuggera tribe.
Develop an awareness of the diverse aspects of contemporary Aboriginal culture BY
- Witnessing and participating in traditional song and dance passed down over many generations
- Discovering primitive fire starting techniques
- Playing Aboriginal musical instruments (such as didgeridoos)
- And listening to Indigenous educational talks that offer an insight into Aboriginal life and history of this ancient land.
AWARD WINNING Aboriginal Cultural Experience
Riverlife Mirabooka are now in the Queensland Tourism Awards Hall of Fame for the Best Indigenous Product in Queensland, Australia. They have won numerous awards for reconciliation and helping young aboriginal children.
Get in touch to arrange a suitable time and get a full quote.
- Please Note: Our Aboriginal experiences are subject to minimum numbers.
- Booking essential – Please call us for all enquiries.
- Packages for off-site performances are also available.
Welcome to Country
Are you a school or group going on an excursion? Media, international students or visitors to our beautiful country?
Riverlife Mirrabooka also performs authentic ‘Welcome to Country’ ceremonies and promotes an awareness of Indigenous culture, history and traditions. Since the group’s formation twelve years ago, the Yuggera Aboriginal Dancers have performed to audiences in Australia and throughout the world. Already popular with travellers from the UK and Europe, their audience members range from Queen Elizabeth II to the street children of Asia.