Riverlife Cafe & Takeaway
Situated at the Naval Stores along the Kangaroo Point riverside boardwalk, the Riverlife Pop-up Cafe is now open for takeaway!
This Kangaroo Point cafe is open:
MON – THU | 6:30AM – 4PM
(Coffee, drinks and baked goods only)
FRI – SUN | 6:30AM – 6PM
(Coffee, drinks, baked goods and breakfast (6:30am – 11:30am))
Throughout the week, after your morning run, grab a barista-made cappuccino. If you are looking for a bite to eat, enjoy a toasted slice of banana bread or muffin. From Friday – Sunday, come by for a hot breakfast between 6:30am – 11:30am before or after a cruisy bike ride or kayak on the Brisbane River.
If you are looking for a place to sit and enjoy your coffee, our outdoor, open-air seating spaces are for you! Enjoy some time away from the kids while they ride bikes, catch up with friends or host your team meeting in our COVID SAFE spaces.
As a COVID SAFE venue we ask that you please practice 1.5m physical distancing, stay home if you are unwell and register before entering our dining spaces. Our dine-in spaces seat only 10 guests at a time and are cleaned and sanitised frequently between use. Sanitisation and handwashing stations are provided and it is the Government recommendation that these are used before and after entering a dine-in space.
COVID-19 Health and Safety Precautions
- Riverlife staff continue to maintain our high standards of hygiene
- Hand sanitisers are used frequently
- We ask that you please limit physical contact with staff. With this in mind we have put physical barriers up to ensure social distancing practices are followed.
- Please use card only whenever possible
- To avoid any contact we ask that you please wait for staff to place your coffee or food down before you take it
- We want to see you but if you are feeling unwell please stay home!