If you are looking for a great Brisbane experience, head outdoors and grab a Brisbane bike hire! A Brisbane bike hire is a fun, active way to travel around the city and surrounds and explore the amazing Brisbane sights!
Tues - Sun
About this adventure
Pick up a bike direct from Riverlife or have it delivered to within 10km of Brisbane City. Whether you are looking for a scenic ride up Mt Coot Tha, or to ramp up your home workout routine, this is for you!
- Bikes available in a variety of sizing
- Safety equipment – helmet, rollerblades, and protective elbow, knee and wrist pads
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS WHEN BIKING IN BRISBANE
- All safety features (lights, brakes, tyres) are checked over by our team before your departure.
- All bikes and safety equipment are cleaned and sanitised between uses.
- We have Australian standard approved bike helmets or you may use your own.
- Where possible, always use the bike lane.
- Give way to pedestrians and other users at all times.
- If you approach pedestrians, slow down and sound your bell as you pass them on the right.
- On the road, keep left where practical.
- Follow road signs and signals.
- Don’t carry passengers on your bike.
- If you are riding at night or in the late afternoon, wear light coloured and reflective clothing.
- Ride no more than two abreast and be prepared to ride in single file on narrow roads.
- Indicate a change of direction with clear hand signal.
- Watch out for vehicle doors opening.
- Never hold on to another moving vehicle while riding.
- Do not overtake vehicles if they are turning left.
- Be predictable – travel in a straight line – do not weave.
- Listening to music is great but avoid doing it while your on your bike so you can stay aware.